- League of Kingdoms is the world's first blockchain based MMO strategy game. You can own in-game assets such as lands and resources as NFTs.
- Similar to other MMO strategy games such as Clash of Clans, you will gather resources, develop buldings and build troops to win battles and conquer enemy lands.
- NFT land owners in League of Kingdoms will yield resources and LOKA from other players playing on their land plot.
- The end-game revolves around Continent-Vs-Continent quests and battles. You can earn loots such as Action Points, Speed-ups, Crystal Gems, and Chests to speed up your kingdom’s development.
- You can play League of Kingdoms now on both Android and iOS. PC players can play this MMO strategy game on Chrome Browser.
Partners & Backers of League of Kingdoms
About League of Kingdoms
Built on the Ethereum and Polygon blockchain, League of Kingdoms is a fast-paced and challenging MMO strategy game on the blockchain which has much to offer. In particular League of Kingdoms has a gameplay interface that is fun yet tactical with opportunities to own in-game NFTs and win crypto rewards! [yt=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xnAK6HTzg]