- Shardeum is an EVM-based layer-1 blockchain utilizing dynamic state sharding for linear scalability and cross-shards atomic composability.
- The Linearly Platform addresses the limitations of current smart contract platforms by offering faster transaction speed, lower fees, and higher throughput.
- Shardeum's dynamic sharding allows for immediate scaling by adding more nodes, resulting in a higher degree of decentralization and increased transaction capacity, making it more scalable.
- Shardeum incorporates unique features such as transaction-level consensus, auto-scaling, node rotation, and load detection to ensure optimal user experience and long-term sustainability.
- The EVM-based blockchain aims to incentivize ecosystem projects to build innovative Web3 applications on the network.