- A simple public chain with dedicated infrastructure optimized for games, making it easy for game companies to connect their servers or cloud services with Oasys's network.
- A stable network with a high transaction per second (TPS) capacity of up to 100,000 compared to other chains that offer 3000-4000 TPS.
- Two-layer design comprising a Hub Layer and a Verse Layer allows for better scalability and enhanced EVM compatibility.
- Oasys' Ethereum interoperability allows for building EVM-compatible blockchain games using new tools that may change industry standards.
- Decentralized framework with a short module, utilizing a multi-layered structure that ensures safety and scalability while providing dispersibility from the Hub Layer to the L2 layer.
- Oasys implements solutions to prevent scams and unwanted behavior, ensuring the safety of users playing games on the Verse Layer.
Partners & Backers of Oasys
Oasys is a blockchain designed for games. It is backed by major game companies to revolutionize the concept of "Blockchain for The Games." As an EVM-compatible protocol, Oasys' architecture is made up of a multi-layered structure comprising of Hub-Layer, a highly scalable Layer 1, and Verse-Layer, a special Layer 2 that utilizes Ethereum's Layer 2 scaling solution.