- Injective is a blockchain built for finance and the only one where developers find robust out-of-the box modules.
- Injective has a native utility token named $INJ that powers the Injective platform and its rapidly growing ecosystem.
- $INJ is Injective native staking token, and staked holders can govern and decide the future of the protocol.
- $INJ enables you to participate in various activities such as approving proposals, staking, participating in burn auctions, and more.
- 60% of all fees generated from dApps enter an buyback and burn auctions, where the token is burned weekly.