KOFA Earning feature: How does it Work?
Larc posted 2 months ago
To enable the earning feature in-game, the user must owned/possess a Controller NFT.
- Controllers are the NFTs that allow you to Play and Earn.
- Each of these Controllers has its own Grade and Level which will determine your Controller’s Attributes.
- If you wish to increase your Controller’s Attributes, you may insert Gems into the sockets of your Controller.
- Having Attributes on your controllers may also increase the amount of Fight Money you can gain from a match.
- Controller NFTs can be purchased from MBX Marketplace.
The Fight Money (FM) is an in-game currency that later on you can convert into FCT token to turn it into real cash.