- Top Developers. The game is the part of the Ni no Kuni series developed in collaboration between Level-5 and Netmarble, one of the largest mobile game developers in South Korea behind household blockchain games such as KOF Arena.
- Magical Storyline with Beautiful Music and Graphics. The game features an engaging storyline, written by the renowned Japanese animation studio, Studio Ghibli, which will take players on a journey through a magical world accompanied by stunning graphics and an original soundtrack composed by Joe Hisaishi, a highly acclaimed music composer.
- Starting Your Journey in Nameless Kingdom. Upon entering the Nameless Kingdom, you can choose from five different characters, each with unique battle abilities before customizing your character's appearance and meeting your guide, Cluu who teaches you the battle basics and abilities.
- Unique Combat System. The game features a unique real-time combat system through which you can engage in fast-paced battles against various enemies.
- Powering Up with Equipment. You can collect equipment, including weapons and body equipment, such as armor, boots, gloves, headgear, and accessories, to make your character more powerful in battle.
Partners & Backers of Ni No Kuni Crossworlds
About Ni No Kuni Crossworlds
Ni no Kuni was launched in 2021 and made over $100 million in the first two weeks. From its early stages, Ni no Kuni combined the unlimited imagination of anime aesthetics with the excitement of online battle gaming in one place. Recently, the blockchain version of the game Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds was released to allow seasoned players to make money playing their favorite game. In this game, players get to choose and customize one of five characters with five different combat styles to enter the open world and go to battle to save the Nameless Kingdom in the alternate world. While in that world, the character becomes a Soul Diver who can explore the world where they can find, tame, and breed familiars which have unique appearances, skills, and elemental alignments. Players can visit Ni no Kuni’s various locations, such as Eastern Heartlands, Burning Desert, Witch's Woods, and Winter Wonderland. Each location has its own landscape, scenery, characters, and adventures. Two of the most renowned creatives of Studio Ghibli worked on the character and world development of Ni no Kuni to create one of the loveliest game environments a player can enjoy. The mix of beautiful design and intense gameplay makes Ni no Kuni the perfect blockchain game where players can enjoy their time and make money at the same time. Become a Soul Diver to discover the deep untold story of Ni no Kuni and meet other Soul Divers to create alliances to fight against the mysterious enemies to escape and save the world with your team of familiar fighters. Immerse yourself in an engaging storyline, written by the renowned Japanese animation studio, Studio Ghibli. The game will take your through a magical world accompanied by stunning graphics and an original soundtrack composed by Joe Hisaishi, a highly acclaimed music composer.