- MetalCore is a Free-to-Play NFT-based open world first-person/third-person MMO mechanized combat game built by a team of veteran developers and designers.
- MetalCore is an award-winning game that won the award for best shooter game at the 2022 GAM3 Awards.
- Engage in mechanized combats as you fight alongside your faction in MetalCore's large scale PvP territorial battles
- Get a preview of MetalCore's mineral rich alien planet by trying out the game's PvE mode through its Open World Alpha playtests.
- Play-to-Earn with MetalCore's collection of infantry, tanks and aircrafts NFTs with rarity levels ranging from uncommon to legendary.
More games like MetalCore
MetalCore is a Free-to-Play NFT-based open-world first-person/third-person mechanized combat game that combines the elements of MMO, RPG, and strategy. Developed by a team of veteran developers and designers, MetalCore won the award for best shooter game at the 2022 GAM3 Awards, notwithstanding the fact that the game has yet to be fully launched. The key unique value proposition (UVP) of the game is its large-scale PvP territorial battles through which you can engage in mechanized combats in MetalCore as you fight alongside your faction. However, as MetalCore is still in the Alpha testing phase, as of May 2023, you can only play the game's PvE mode through its Open World Alpha playtests, through which you can get a preview of the mineral-rich alien planet. As a Play-to-Earn game, MetalCore allows you to fully own your in-game assets, such as infantry, tanks, and aircraft that take the form of NFTs with rarity levels ranging from uncommon to legendary.