League of Kingdoms
Learn how to play the world's first Decentralized MMO Strategy Game
- MMO Strategy
- Tower Defense
- Resource Management
- League of Kingdoms is the world's first MMO strategy game on the blockchain which in-game assets such as Lands take the form of NFTs that can be owned under the game's Play-to-Earn model.
- In League of Kingdoms' MMO strategy game mode, you can form alliances to win battles and conquer Lands.
- In addition to the resources from Lands that you have conquered in the particular continent on which you are playing, you will also receive resources rewards from Lands that you own across all existing continents.
- On top of cross-continent resources rewards, you can obtain loots such as Action Points, Speed-ups, Crystal Gems, and Chests to support your kingdom’s development by participating in CvC quests.
- The League of Kingdoms' MMO strategy game mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android), or played directly on the game's website using your PC.
Partners & Backers of League of Kingdoms
About League of Kingdoms
Built on the Ethereum and Polygon blockchain, League of Kingdoms is a fast-paced and challenging MMO strategy game on the blockchain which has much to offer. In particular League of Kingdoms has a gameplay interface that is fun yet tactical with opportunities to own in-game NFTs and win crypto rewards! [yt=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xnAK6HTzg]