- Elemental Raiders is a Free-to-Play turn-based NFT hero battler developed by Games For A Living (GFAL).
- Join the fight to save Runaria by assembling a team of Heroes Raiders with strategically combined elemental features.
- Collect and use NFT skill cards to unlock up to 135 skills to transform your Heroes Raiders in Elemental Raiders into Legendary Raiders.
- Use your Legendary Raiders to battle other players in the PvP Arena of Elemental Raiders to earn chests, Rune Stones, Elemental Crystals, and $GFAL tokens.
- Use your $GFAL tokens to access events and to mint and purchase NFTs from the Elemental Raiders' marketplace.
Partners & Backers of Elemental Raiders
About Elemental Raiders
As a Free-to-Play turn-based hero battler built on blockchain technology by Games For A Living, Elemental Raiders allows you to strategically combine different elements such as fire, water, earth, and air to assemble a team of Heroes Raiders. It is important to strategize your team composition, as each element has its own strengths and weaknesses. Elemental Raiders features various gameplay modes, including PvE missions where you can battle against computer-controlled enemies. In addition, the game also has a fast-paced multiplayer-RPG mode through which you can unleash your tactical prowess by challenging other players through PvP raids and guild battles. As you progress through the game, you'll unlock new Heroes Raiders with more powerful abilities and stats. Other than unlocking new raiders, the collectible card game features of Elemental Raiders allow you to collect and use skill cards to unlock up to 135 skills to transform your existing Heroes Raiders into Legendary Raiders. Besides unlocking new Heroes Raiders and transforming your existing Heroes Raiders, you will need to continuously upgrade your Raiders' equipment and skills in order to stay competitive in the game. To start playing Elemental Raiders by Games For A Living, you can download the PC version of the game from the Steam Store or Elixir, or the mobile version from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.