- The gateway to the Metaverse, developed by VEMP Studios, features industry-leading staking pools, play-to-earn games, and a GameFi-focused incubator.
- vEmpire aims to lower the barrier to entry for investments in the Metaverse and to eliminate centralization in the Metaverse by integrating different strategies in its protocol to incentivize Metaverse token staking.
- vEmpire purchases and manages Metaverse assets on major platforms and runs various staking pools, such as MANA, STARL, SAND, and AXS.
- Tokens from these staking pools are used to make investments such as land and NFT purchases, and ICO participation.
- vEmpire has launched The Beginning, a two-player trading card game set in the universe of Roman mythology.