- Rocket Pool is an innovative Proof-of-Stake protocol on the Ethereum network, offering community ownership and decentralization.
- Rocket Pool serves two types of users. The first type of users is those interested in tokenized staking with rETH using as little as 0.01 ETH.
- The rETh token represents staked ETH in the Rocket pool, which stakers will receive in return. This token can then be used in DeFi as a liquid asset.
- The second type of user is those looking to stake ETH and run a node to earn higher returns through commissions within the platform.
- By using the platform to bridge your tokens to layer-2 networks such as Optimism or Arbitrum, you can enjoy significantly lower transaction fees than the ETH mainnet